I feel frustrated. I decided to watch drama comedy, "Another Cinderella Story". Selena Gomez look so cute, don't she? But you know, a movie didn't run well. Ok, may be it's time for me to start doing my task. Introduction to Accounting 1. FYI, it's my second time take that course. So embarrassing :(
Time's running.. It's took one hour but I still can't finish the first number because a journal couldn't be balance.
Ya Salaam.. Completely, Totally, 100% frustrated..
Finally I quit.
In the night, suddenly I remember I've had share this picture on facebook :
And then I tried to read Quran 13:28. I found Q.S. Ar-Rad :
"Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah . Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured."It touches my heart. I pondered and thinking. I have to remember Allaah all the time. I have to do every single thing intended only for Allaah. I have to read Qur'an to reassuring my heart. And I decided to read Yaasin.
After that, I tried to finish my task, solved the first number. Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
It's took 10 minute to finish! Yippiiii :D
Alhamdulillahirabbil'alamin.. Thank God, You save me :')
Next time, when you feel depressed, sad, blissed, ignored, and so on, the medication is read Al-Qur'an.
Trust me, It's worked. Insya Allaah :)



Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar